Chitwan National Park is situated 120 kilometers southwest of Kathmandu. Chitwan is considered as one of the Nepal’s largest forest regions with a wide range of wildlife-the rare one horned rhinoceros, several species of deer, sloth bear, leopard, wild boar, fresh water dolphin, crocodile, more than 350 species of birds and the exclusive Royal Bengal Tiger. The wildlife activities in the park are nature walks, jungle drive, bird watching, elephant ride and boating. Visitors may also take river raft trip on the way to Chitwan from Kathmandu.
Itinerary & Highlight
Day 01. Arrival in Kathmandu:
Transfer to hotel for check in and briefing on the trip. An introductory sightseeing trip to downtown Kathmandu or explore around hotel depending on your flight arrival.
Day 02. Kathmandu:
Guided sightseeing covering all the major sightseeing points in and around Kathmandu, covering the prominent landmarks such as: Soyambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, Patan, Kumari (the living goddess) Temple and Durbar Square Kathmandu.
Day 03. Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park:
After breakfast, drive (4 to 5hours) to Chitwan National Park. Check in jungle resort. Upon arrival from , check in jungle resort. Evening, local cultural show or slide show.
Day 04. Chitwan National Park:
Chitwan National Park: Full day, jungle activities like elephant back safari, jungle drive, boating etc.
Day 05. Chitwan National Park to Kathmandu:
After breakfast, drive (4 to 5 hours) to Kathmandu. Upon arrival from Chitwan, check in hotel and sightseeing trip to Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur. Return to hotel. Evening, sightseeing and shopping around downtown Kathmandu and Thamel Street. Farewell dinner at typical Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show.
Day 06. Transfer to airport:
Departure from Kathmandu or make extension as per your time-frame.
– Depending on the number of tour members.
– Hotel accommodation for 3 nights in Kathmandu on twin-sharing basis.
– Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in Sauraha (Chitwan National Park).
– Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
– Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in Chitwan National Park.
Mode of Transportation:
– Guided city sightseeing with private vehicle in an around Kathmandu and Chitwan National Park as per the itinerary.
– Private vehicle: Kathmandu/Chitwan National Park/Kathmandu.
– Airport pickup and drop upon your arrival and departure from Kathmandu.
– Ground transfers by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
Inclusive (in addition to the above plan)
– Services as per the above mentioned plan.
– Service of registered English speaking tour guide for the whole trip.
– All ground transfers and sightseeing trips based on private vehicle as per the itinerary.
– All entry fees to the sightseeing points as per the itinerary.
– Farewell dinner at typical Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show in Kathmandu.
– Government tax and surcharges.
-Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
– Nepalese visa fee.
– International flights to and from Kathmandu.
– Additional services beyond service plans, inclusives and itinerary.
– Excess baggage charges.
– Personal expenses (tips, bar bill, laundry and other expenses of personal nature during the trip).
– Travel insurance covering medical expenses in case of emergency.