Location: Ghandruk and Mt. Annapurna Base Camp (ABC), NepalBook Now!
Annapurana Base Camp
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.
Annapurna Base Camp (Annapurna Sanctuary, well known as ABC), probably the most famous trekking spot in the Mt. Annapurna Region. The trek begins in Pokhara passing through rice terraces to reach high mountain glaciers in a matter of days. At the culmination of the trek one is surrounded by mountain peaks on all sides including Mt. Annapurna South, Mt. Annapurna I and Modi peak (adjoining Mt. Annapurna South from east), Mt. Ganga Purna, Mt. Fishtail (Machhapuchare Himal in Nepali) as well as other prominent snow-capped peaks of Mt. Annpurna region in the Western Development Region of Nepal. This region is the native homeland world famous Gurkha soldiers. So an opportunity to visit at their doorsteps to admire lifestyle.
Itinerary & Highlight
Day 01. Arrival in Kathmandu:
Transfer to hotel for check in and briefing on the trip. An introductory sightseeing trip to downtown Kathmandu or explore around hotel depending on your flight arrival.
Day 02. Kathmandu:
Guided sightseeing covering all the major sightseeing points in and around Kathmandu, covering the prominent landmarks such as: Soyambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, Kumari (the living goddess) Temple and Durbar Square Kathmandu.
Day 03. Kathmandu to Pokhara (915m):
After breakfast, transfer to domestic terminal for flight (35minutes) to Pokhara or drive (5 to 6 hours by tourist standard bus as per category and option. Check in hotel. Visit International Mountain Museum Pokhara. Explore around Lakeside in the evening.
Day 04 Pokhara to Ghandruk village (1940m):
About 2 hours drive to Nayapul and 3 to 4 hours trek to Ghandruk village situated on the lap of Mt. Annapurna South. Enjoy the sunset view of Mt. Fishtail (Machhapuchare) in the evening.
Day 05. Ghandruk to Chomrung Village (2170m):
Trek to Kimrung Khola through beautiful traditional Gurung villages. Steep climb for an hour from Kimrung Khola to a hill, then an easy gradual downhill trek to Chomrung village on the lap of Mt. Annapurna South and Modi Peak chasing Mt. Fishtail in the east.
Day 06. Chomrung Village to Himalayan Camp (2920m):
Gradual uphill to trek Kuldi, the sheep farm established by British Gurkha for welfare of local villagers. A short downhill trek to Bamboo Camp and then gradual uphill trek to Himalayan Camp through bamboo forest.
Day 07. Himalayan Camp (2920m) to Machhapuchare Base camp (3700m):
Steep uphill trek to Hinko Cave and Deurali, then gradual uphill trek to Machhapuchare Basecamp (MBC).
Day 08. Machhapuchare Base camp to Annapurna Basecamp (4130m):
Trek about 2hours to Annapurna Base Camp. Explore around the ABC and rest.
Day 09. Annapurna Base Camp to Chomrung village (2170m):
Long day downhill trek to Chomrung village via Deurali, Himalayan Camp and Kuldi.
Day 10. Chomrung village to Dhampus (1770m):
After an easy climb, steep down to the bridge, then gradual uphill trek to Pothana, then an easy downhill trek to Dhampus. This is the nearest Hill Station like village offeing the best panoramic view of northern snow-capped peaks in Mt. Annapurna range.
Day 11. Dhampus to Pokhara:
After breakfast, enjoy the panoramic view of northern mountains, then about an hour downhill trek to Phedi. Half an hour drive to Pokhara from Phedi. Afternoon, sightseeing to Devi’s Fall, Tibetan Refugee Camp and Gupteshor Mahadev Cave.
Day 12. Pokhara to Kathmandu:
After breakfast, transfer to Pokhara Airport for return flight to Kathmandu or drive back to Kathmandu by tourist standard bus as per your category and option. Check in hotel in Kathmandu. Evening, sightseeing and shopping around downtown Kathmandu and Thamel Street. Farewell dinner will be served at typical Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show.
Day 13. Kathmandu:
Guided sightseeing trip to Bhaktapur and Patan, Evening, sightseeing or shopping at own. Return to hotel.
Day 14. Transfer to airport:
Departure from Kathmandu or make extension as per your time-frame.
-Depending on the number of trekking members
– Hotel accommodation for 4 nights in Kathmandu on twin-sharing basis.
– Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in Pokhara on twin-sharing basis.
– Local lodge during the trekking period based on twin sharing or dormitory.
– Breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
– Meals (including bed tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee and dinner) during the trekking.
Mode of Transportation:
– Guided city sightseeing with private vehicle in an around Kathmandu and Pokhara as per the itinerary.
– Airfare: Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu with tax (subject to increment on fare revise).
– Airport pickups and drops upon your arrival and departure from Kathmandu and Pokhara.
– Ground transfers by private vehicle: Pokhara/Nayapul (trekking starting and ending point), Phedi/Pokhara.
Inclusive (in addition to the above plan)
– Services as per the above mentioned plan.
– Service of registered English speaking city guide, experienced Sherpa trek leader, assistant guides and other experienced supporting field staff as per group size.
– Porters to carry your belongings (1 porter for 2 trekking members).
– Wages for trekking guides, field staff and porters.
– Insurance coverage for trekking guides, field staff and porters.
– Brand-new like heavy duty sleepingbag (to be returned on completion of the trip).
– A kit bag/duffel bag for trekking as our complimentary.
– A map relating the destination.
– Tims card (trek registration card).
– Entry permit fee for Mt. Annapurna Conservation Area Project.
– All entry fees to the sightseeing points as per the itinerary.
– Basic medicines for staff and porters.
– Farewell dinner at typical Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show in Kathmandu.
– Government tax and surcharges.
– Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
– Nepalese visa fee.
– International flights to and from Kathmandu.
– Additional services beyond service plan, inclusive and itinerary.
– Excess baggage charges.
– Private porter if needed.
– Personal expenses (tips, bar bill, laundry and shower at local lodges and other expenses of personal nature during the trip).
– Travel insurance covering rescue in case of emergency.
Fixed departures scheduled for 2019/2020:
To be arrived in Kathmandu: on 14 August 2018.
To be arrived in Kathmandu: on 7 September 2018.
To be arrived in Kathmandu: on 9 October 2018.
To be arrived in Kathmandu: on 6 November 2018.
To be arrived in Kathmandu: on 2 March 2019.
To be arrived in Kathmandu: on 4 May 2019.
Email to us for booking or further information on our fixed departures or a private trip* at your convenience. Thanks.
* Private Trip:
– Trip commencement at your convenience.
– Guaranteed and designed for quality seekers.
– No hidden charges or surcharges to ask you within the specified service plans, inclusive and itinerary.
– Can be customized on request.