Chitwan National Park
This tour covered Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan and one of the popular tour package in Nepal. This tour offers the historical and cultural rich sites of Kathmandu Valley; spectacular view of Mt. fishtail and Mt. Annapurna range in Pokhara; and experience jungle safari activities in Chitwan National Park.
Itinerary & Highlight
Day 01. Arrival in Kathmandu:
Transfer to hotel for check in and briefing on the trip. An introductory sightseeing trip to downtown Kathmandu or explore around hotel depending on your flight arrival.
Day 02. Kathmandu:
Guided sightseeing covering all the major sightseeing points in and around Kathmandu, covering the prominent landmarks such as: Soyambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, Patan, Kumari (the living goddess) Temple and Durbar Square Kathmandu.
Day 03. Kathmandu to Charaundi and Pokhara:
After breakfast, transfer to rafting point at Charaundi. White Water Rafting trip on Trishuli River. Drive to Pokhara. Check in hotel. Explore around Lakeside Pokhara in the evening.
Day 04. Pokhara.
An early morning drive to and short excursion to Sarankot Hill for view. Return to hotel for breakfast. After noon, sightseeing trip to major sightseeing points in and around Pokhara including International Mountain Museum, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Devi’s Fall, Gupteshor Cave and return to hotel. Explore around Lakeside Pokhara in the evening.
Day 05. Pokhara to Chitwan National Park:
After breakfast, drive to Chitwan National Park. Check in hotel. Evening, slide show on wildlife activities or local cultural show.
Day 06. Chitwan National Park:
Full day, jungle activities like elephant back safari, jungle drive, boating etc.
Day 07. Chitwan National Park to Kathmandu:
After breakfast, drive ( 4 to 5 hours) to Kathmandu. Upon arrival from Chitwan, check in hotel and sightseeing trip to Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur. Return to hotel. Evening, sightseeing and shopping around downtown Kathmandu and Thamel Street. Farewell dinner will be served at typical Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show.
Day 08. Transfer to airport:
Departure from Kathmandu or make extension as per your time-frame.
Optional activity can be added.
In Kathmandu: Mountain Sightseeing Flight
In Pokhara: Ultralight Sightseeing Flight / Paragliding
– Depending on the number of tour members.
– Hotel accommodation for 3 nights in Kathmandu on twin-sharing basis.
– Hotel accommodation for 2 night in Pokhara on twin-sharing basis.
– Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in Sauraha (Chitwan National Park).
– Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
– Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in Chitwan National Park.
Mode of Transportation:
– Guided city sightseeing with private vehicle in an around Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan National Park as per the itinerary.
– White Water Rafting on Trishuli River from Charaundi (rafting point) to Kurintar Bazar.
– Private vehicle: Pokhara/Chitwan National Park/Kathmandu.
– Airport pickup and drop upon your arrival and departure from Kathmandu.
– Ground transfers by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
Inclusive (in addition to the above plan)
– Services as per the above mentioned plan.
– Service of registered English speaking tour guide for the whole trip.
– All ground transfers and sightseeing trips based on private vehicle as per the itinerary.
– All entry fees to the sightseeing points as per the itinerary.
– Farewell dinner at typical Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show in Kathmandu.
– Government tax and surcharges.
-Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
– Nepalese visa fee.
– International flights to and from Kathmandu.
– Additional services beyond service plans, inclusives and itinerary.
– Excess baggage charges.
– Personal expenses (tips, bar bill, laundry and other expenses of personal nature during the trip).
– Travel insurance covering medical expenses in case of emergency.