Location: Nepal and BhutanBook Now!
A Glimpse of Bhutan Nepal Tour
Paro, as it has the country’s only airstrip and because of its proximity to the airport, hotels and tourist facilities are found close to it. The valley of Paro contains a wealth of attractions. Here is located the Rinpung Dzong, an elegant and perfectly symmetrical structure. Built by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal in 1646, the Dzong houses the monastic body of Paro, the office of the Dzongda (district administration head) and Thrimpon (judge) of Paro district. Behind Rinpung Dzong is the castle shaped Ta Dzong, which houses the National Museum. Thimphu: is a bustling town set on the banks of its own rivers and set in the hills of its own valley. It is home to the revered Bhutanese Royal Family and to several foreign mission and development projects. The National Library housing some of the oldest records of Bhutanese history and religion is located nearby. Visitors can wander along the main street and into shops, all of which are decorated in the traditional style. Five miles from Thimphu stands Simtokha Dzong. Built in 1627, it is the oldest Dzong and houses the School for Buddhist studies, language and dance.
Itinerary & Highlight
Day 01. Arrival in Kathmandu:
Transfer to hotel for check in and briefing on the trip. An introductory sightseeing trip to downtown Kathmandu or explore around hotel depending on your flight arrival.
Day 02. Kathmandu:
Guided sightseeing covering all the major sightseeing points in and around Kathmandu, covering the prominent landmarks such as: Soyambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, Patan, Kumari (the living goddess) Temple and Durbar Square Kathmandu.
Day 03. Kathmandu to Paro and Thimphu:
Transfer to Kathmandu Airport for flight to Paro, then drive to Thimphu (65Kms.) about 2hrs. Check in hotel. Sightseeing around hotel.
Day 04. Thimphu:
After breakfast, full day local sightseeing tours to Zeleukha Nunnery, National Library and Memorial Chorten of His Majesty Late Jigme Dorjee Wangchuk. Lunch. After lunch, stroll down town to the Handicraft Development Cooperation, which displays all kinds of traditional handicraft products of Bhutan. Return to hotel for overnight accommodation. Dinner at the hotel or local restaurant.
Day 05. Thimphu to Paro:
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Paro and check in hotel. Drive through the Paro valley to visit the Drukgyel Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang. Enjoy the breathtaking view of Mt. Jhomkolhari known as The mountain of goddess (7,314 M.). Return to hotel.
Day 06. Paro to Kathmandu:
After breakfast, transfer to Paro Airport for flight to Kathmandu . Check in hotel and rest.
Day 07. Kathmandu:
After breakfast, visit Thimi and Bhaktapur. Return to hotel for refreshment. Evening, sightseeing and shopping around downtown Kathmandu and Thamel Street. Farewell dinner will be served at typical Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show.
Day 08. Transfer to airport:
Departure from Kathmandu or make extension as per your time-frame.
– Depending on the number of trekking members.
– Hotel accommodation for 4 nights in Kathmandu on twin-sharing basis.
– Hotel accommodation for 3 nights in Bhutan on twin-sharing basis.
– Breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu.
– Meals (including breakfast, lunch and dinner) in Bhutan.
Mode of Transportation:
– Guided city sightseeing with private vehicle in Nepal and Bhutan as per the itinerary.
– Airfare: Kathmandu/Paro (Bhutan)/Kathmandu with tax (subject to increment on fare revise).
– Airport pickups and drops upon your arrival and departure from Kathmandu and Bhutan.
Inclusive (in addition to the above plan)
– Services as per the above mentioned plan.
– Tour arrangement as per the itinerary and option.
– Government registered, professional tour guide.
– All entry fees to the sightseeing points as per the itinerary.
– Bhutan visa and other permit surcharges.
– A bottle of mineral water per person each day.
– Farewell dinner at typical Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show in Kathmandu.
– Government tax and surcharges.
– Bar bill
– Your personal insurance.
Fixed departures scheduled for 2019/2020:
To be arrived in Kathmandu: on 8 September.
Tour departure from Kathmandu: on 10 September. To Thimpu via Paro.
To be arrive in Kathmandu: on 10 October.
Tour departure from Kathmandu: on 12 October. To Thimpu via Paro.
To be arrived in Kathmandu: on 8 March.
Tour departure from Kathmandu: on 10 March. To Thimpu via Paro.
To be arrived in Kathmandu: on 6 May.
Tour departure from Kathmandu: on 8 May. To Thimpu via Paro.
– Email to us for booking or further information on our fixed departures or a private trip* at your convenience. Thanks.
* Private Trip:
– Trip commencement at your convenience.
– Guaranteed and designed for quality seekers.
– No hidden charges or surcharges to ask you within the specified service plans, inclusive and itinerary.
– Can be customized on request.