Bangkok – Ayuthaya – Hua Hin
Bangkok was established as Thailand’s capital in 1782 by the monarch of the present Chakri dynasty.This sprawling capital straddles the Chao Phraya River ( the river of the kings) and was at one time riddled with klongs (canals). Today, Bangkok has become the principal gateway and prime tourist attraction for both domestic and international travelers. Bangkok occupies a total area of 1,568 square kilometers on a flat alluvial plain divided by the Chao Phraya River. Composed of about 50 districts (Khets), it is home to one-tenth of the country’s population. Ayuthaya is known as ancient capital of Thailand, and this ancient city is more to an opened book to reveal political ups and downs of Thailand with former Burma. Hua Hin: Located 147 kilometers southeast of Bangkok or only about two and half hours drive, Hua Hin is one of Thailand’s beach resorts and annually attracts hundreds of thousands of pleasure-seeking tourist from all over the world like Pattaya. Visitors can enjoy the seaside games and relax admiring the beautiful landscape. Visit surrounding Buddhist monasteries for your peace of mind.
Itinerary & Highlight
Day 01. Arrival in Bangkok:
Pickup from airport and transfer to hotel. Explore around the hotel at own.
Day 02. Bangkok to Ayuthaya:
After breakfast, drive to Ayuthaya, the ancient capital of Thailand. Return to Bangkok. Visit MBK shopping center in the evening.
Day 03. Bangkok to Hua Hin:
Full day activities at Safari World and Dream World. Drive (about 2hours) Hua Hin, another seaside city in Thailand. Check in hotel and expore around hotel for sightseeing.
Day 04. Hua Hin to Bangkok:
After breakfast, visit seaside in Hua Hin, then drive to Bangkok and check in hotel. Sightseeing and shopping in and around Bangkok covering Royal palace and Emerald Buddha Temple. Afternoon, cruise on Chao Phray River. Explore or make your last hour shopping in Thailand around the Pratunam area in the evening.
Day 05. Transfer to airport:
After breakfast, transfer to airport. Departure from Bangkok or make extension as per your time-frame.
Requested to contact us with your authentication, number of participant(s), star category and option as:
1. Hotel accommodation with Breakfast basis.
2. Hotel accommodation with Full Board basis (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
3. Hotel accommodation with Half Board basis (Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner).
– Airport pickup and drop upon your arrival and departure from Kathmandu and Bangkok.
– Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Thailand for 4nights, or as per your option.
– Meals (including breakfast, lunch and dinner), or as per your option.
– Tour arrangement as per the itinerary and option.
– Government registered, professional tour guide.
– All ground transfers and sightseeing trips based on private vehicle as per the itinerary.
– All entry fees to the sightseeing points as per the itinerary.
– A bottle of mineral water per person each day.
– Thai visa and other permit surcharges.
– Government tax and surcharges.
– Your travel insurance (suggested to obtain before your departure from home).