Location: Mt. Annapurna Region NepalBook Now!
Annapurana Base Camp ABC
Annapurna Base Camp (Annapurna Sanctuary, well known as ABC), probably the most famous trekking spot in the Mt. Annapurna Region. The trek begins in Pokhara passing through rice terraces to reach high mountain glaciers in a matter of days. At the culmination of the trek one is surrounded by mountain peaks on all sides including Mt. Annapurna South, Mt. Annapurna I and Modi peak (adjoining Mt. Annapurna South from east), Mt. Ganga Purna, Mt. Fishtail (Machhapuchare Himal in Nepali) as well as other prominent snow-capped peaks of Mt. Annpurna region in the Western Development Region of Nepal. This region is the native homeland world famous Gurkha soldiers. So an opportunity to visit at their doorsteps to admire lifestyle.
Itinerary & Highlight
Day 01. Arrival in Kathmandu:
Transfer to hotel for check in and briefing on the trip. An introductory sightseeing trip to downtown Kathmandu or explore around hotel depending on your flight arrival.
Day 02. Kathmandu to Pokhara (915m) and Dhampus (1650m):
After breakfast, transfer to Tourist Bus terminal for drive (6 to 7 hours) to Pokhara. Arrive Pokhara, then drive to Dhampus Village.
Day 03. Dhampus Village to Landruk (1565m):
Uphill trek to Potana, then trek to Landruk Village. Overnight at Landurk Village.
Day 04. Landruk to Chomrung Village (2170m):
An easy trek to the Chomrung Phedi on the bank of Modi River, then about an hour steep uphill trek to Chomrung Village enjoying the sunset view on Mt. Fishtail (Machhapuchare).
Day 05. Chomrung Village to Himalayan Camp (2920m):
After breakfast, an easy uphill trek to the Himalayan Camp.
Day 06. Himalayan Camp to Machhapuchare Base Camp (3700m. MBC):
Trek about 3 to 4 hours to the camp.
Day 07. Machhapuchare Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m):
An uphill trek (about 2hours) to the Annapurna Base Camp. Explore around Base Camp in the afternoon.
Day 08.Annapurna Base Camp to Chomrung Village (2170m):
Having an early morning breakfast trek to Chomrung (about 8 to 9 hours).
Day 09. Chomrung Village to Ghandruk (1950m):
After breakfast, an easy ups and downhill trek (about 6 to 7 hours) to Ghandruk Village, one of the biggest settlement of Gurung people on the lap of Mt. Annapurna South.
Day 10. Ghandruk to Pokhara:
Trek about 5 hours to Nayapul, the about 2 hours drive to Pokhara. Check in hotel and rest. Explore around Lakeside Pokhara in the evening.
Day 11: Pokhara to Kathmandu:
After breakfast, transfer to Pokhara Airport for flight (35minutes) to Kathmandu. Check in hotel. Rest or sightseeing at own. Farewell dinner will be served at local Nepali restaurant with culture show.
Day 12. Transfer to airport:
Departure from Kathmandu or make extension as per your time-frame.
-Per Person: US$1615. Minimum: Two Participants
– Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in Kathmandu on twin-sharing basis.
– Hotel accommodation for 1 night in Pokhara on twin-sharing basis.
– Local lodge during the trekking period based on twin sharing or dormitory.
– Breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
– Meals (including bed tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee and dinner) during the trekking.
Mode of Transportation:
– Guided city sightseeing with private vehicle in an around Kathmandu and Pokhara as per the itinerary.
– Bus fare: Kathmandu/Pokhara. Tourist Standard bus.
– Airfare: Pokhara/Kathmandu.
– Airport pickups and drops upon your arrival and departure from Kathmandu and Pokhara.
– Ground transfers by private vehicle: Pokhara/Phedi (trekking starting and ending point), Nayapuo/Pokhara.
Inclusive (in addition to the above plan)
– Services as per the above mentioned plan.
– Service of registered English speaking city guide, experienced Sherpa trek leader, assistant guides and other experienced supporting field staff as per group size.
– Porters to carry your belongings (1 porter for 2 trekking members).
– Wages for trekking guides, field staff and porters.
– Insurance coverage for trekking guides, field staff and porters.
– Brand-new like heavy duty sleepingbag (to be returned on completion of the trip).
– A map relating the destination.
– Tims card (trek registration card).
– Entry permit fee for Mt. Annapurna Conservation Area Project.
– All entry fees to the sightseeing points as per the itinerary.
– Basic medicines for staff and porters.
– Farewell dinner at typical Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show in Kathmandu.
– Government tax and surcharges.
– Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
– Nepalese visa fee.
– International flights to and from Kathmandu.
– Additional services beyond service plan, inclusive and itinerary.
– Excess baggage charges.
– Private porter if needed.
– Personal expenses (tips, bar bill, laundry and shower at local lodges and other expenses of personal nature during the trip).
– Travel insurance covering rescue in case of emergency.
The best months:
mid February to May, August to late December.
– Trip commencement at your convenience.
– Guaranteed and designed for quality seekers.
– No hidden charges or surcharges to ask you within the specified service plans, inclusive and itinerary.
– Can be customized on request.